Ispred dragstora

Mesto za dnevne utiske, teorije zavere i naprednjačke podvige.

Za početak:

Živeli

4 Likes

"Bolje nepravda nego nered."
Gete

— Nebojša Krstić (@Krle22) July 21, 2017
2 Likes

U Venecueli napeto:

uh. jbt

Kakav kambek Kozića! Zastrašujuće.

A po Amerikama slično kao i kod nas kad je u pitanju svesno nereagovanje.

Zanimljivo za putovanja, mapa spomenika NOBa:
https://mudroljub.github.io/spomenici/

2 Likes
1 Like

Kurir prenosi Krik. Krik se diči. O tempora o mores.

2 Likes

Čak 276 ulica u bivšoj Jugoslaviji još uvek nosi Titovo ime.

Mapa na linku:

3 Likes

Regionalna varijacija više nego zanimljiva: Zapadna Srbija, sever Crne Gore i Hercegovina “skrenule sa puta”

2 Likes

But what’s equally concerning is how the government could use surveillance to inform its offline manipulation of social movements. The government can obtain an incredible amount of detail by combing through one person’s Facebook posts—which is unsurprising, since movements like the fight against the Dakota Access Pipeline rely on social media to get the word out. But people post about not just their political messages and their plans, but also their hopes, desires, and fears. This is all material that a government informant could use, either to get close to a target or to publicly embarrass or blackmail them.

1 Like

Jel prati neko situaciju u Španiji?

Mozda @milica.lekovic ima neki info sa terena?

ja sam samo video da šalju brodove sa naslikanim tvitijem da na njima spava 5000 policajaca koje su poslali iz centrale, jer nemaju gde da nadju smestaj po gradu.

3 Likes

Ćao drugari,
Podeliću sa vama ovaj tekst na engleskom, od prošle nedelje, koji objašnjava sramotne i krajnje represivne poteze vlade Rahojeve Partido Popular:

Infos from Spain =>

The criminalization and repression of civil protest or disobedience is neither new nor started last week. Unfortunately we have long experience, both in Catalonia and in the rest of the State. In recent times, in fact, we have been assisting to a set of legal reforms and judicial pronouncements that human rights organizations and social movements have denounced continuously, because they have implied a clear regression in our rights and freedoms: the reforms of the Criminal Code, of the Law of Citizen Security -Gag Law-, the Constitutional Court’s Reform Law granting executive power to its resolutions, condemnatory sentences to artists and twitters by pronouncements that enter within the exercise of the freedom of expression, and a long etc.

However, the response from the Government and other state bodies to the referendum summit in Catalonia has reached an absolutely unsustainable situation from a democratic point of view. Only in the last week we are witnessing with astonishment the entrance and registration of newspapers, warnings to the media about what they can publish and what they can’t, calling on deputies regarding their parliamentary work, the imputation petition of 700 mayors that support the referendum, identification of deputies, prohibition of acts in favor of the right to decide… And today the state police are entering Catalan Government’s delegations, and arresting politicians. People are pouring out on the streets to defend our rights and freedoms, and a democracy worth to be called as such.

Zamolila bih vas da potpišete/ podelite na društvenim mrežama Deklaraciju sa sastanka u Saragosi, koja se zalaže za otvaranje dijaloga (a ne huškanje na rat što radi PP) i promenu Člana 155 španskog ustava, i za korak dalje od trenutne situacije koja je svu političku debatu svela na jedno pitanje sa dva odgovora. Drugim rečima, važno je da Katalonci dobiju zakonsku mogućnost da odluče o svom teritorijalnom okviru, na bolji i sadržajniji način nego što to omogućava referendum 1. oktobra. Potpišite!

https://t.co/nR6WdZksrF

2 Likes

a u kojem su ovi gasu?

Lepe vesti iz Sava Centra za svakoga ko ne voli ništa desno od centra.

Više nego aktuelno: “Dignuće sijalicu do neba i prostri asvalt do Ćabe”. "Evo, prodavao glasove od Neuma do Makarske"

Stigo mi je poziv iz vojnog odseka za saopstavanje rasporeda u jedinici radne obaveze?!?! Je l zna neko sta je to?